2019 Austin Trail of Lights: 12/14
Saturday, December 14, 2019
07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Austin Trail of Lights
Zilker Park, Austin, TX, USA
Celebrate The Magic
$5 General Admission tickets are required for entry on December 14th. Purchase online to skip long lines onsite at the Box Office.
The AUSTIN TRAIL OF LIGHTS is our city’s most beloved and longest running holiday tradition. Produced by the Trail of Lights Foundation, the annual event in Zilker Park celebrates the unique spirit and people that make Austin the place we love to call home. Visit with friends, families and neighbors and enjoy more than 2 million lights, 70 displays and lighted tunnels, 90 lighted holiday trees, nightly entertainment, Austin’s famous food trucks, and magical holiday activities sure to create treasured memories.
New In 2019
2019 Austin Trail of Lights visitors will see new displays, interactive spaces, and local merchants coupled with local talent of all ages through LIVE at the Trail.
Don’t miss the debut of our new Trail of Flights wine bar located within Zilker Village. Sample flights from a number of premier labels and discover a new favorite.
Shop the expanded Holiday Market within Zilker Village. It’s the perfect place to get some holiday shopping done before the season ends! Take home unique gifts for family and friends from local businesses and artists.
Indulge in festive S’more making. Guests can roast their own marshmallows in campfires nearby the iconic Yule Log within Zilker Village, as well as Candy Cane Lane. Pick up s’mores making kits near the Holiday Market for a sweet treat to warm the heart!
Tonight at the Trail
LIVE at the Trail Each night, the stages are filled with musical and community talent. The nightly schedule will be available in early November.
GENERAL ADMISSION PASS
A $5 gate fee is required for entry into the Austin Trail of Lights on December 14th.
Children 11 and under are always free to enter with a ticketed adult. Purchase a GA ticket online, in advance, to skip the long gate admission lines at the Trail.
The Ultimate in Convenience at the Trail! ZIP Passes are a favorite of families and small groups, especially on busier nights at the Trail. Skip the lines, enter early and ZIP into the Austin Trail of Lights. Children 5 and under receive free ZIP access with a ticketed ZIP adult.
· 6pm Early Access to the Austin Trail of Lights – one hour before general admission gates open to the public.
· Enter the Trail through an exclusive ZIP Entrance and sip hot cocoa in our ZIP Lobby before you enter.
· ZIP guests also receive special access to the ZIP Lounge where you'll find complimentary holiday cookies, cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated washrooms.
Discover a luxury VIP experience at the Austin Trail of Lights with our Platinum program, presented by Northern Trust. From the concierge services when you first arrive and complimentary perks to preferential line placement and convenient valet parking, the Austin Trail of Lights Platinum team works to make your experience at the Trail forever memorable. All you need do is pick the night you and your group would like to attend!
Platinum admission passes are available individually, as a 2-Pack, or a 4-Pack. One valet parking pass included with 2-Pack and 4-Pack purchases. Limited Platinum admission pass quantities are available.
· Valet parking for one vehicle
· Platinum concierge customer service onsite
· 6pm early access to the Trail through a private, dedicated entry
· Golf cart shuttle access to Trailhead
· Access to a private, heated Platinum Lounge with comfortable seating and exclusive bar
· One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per Platinum Pass
· One ride ticket for expedited entry to the Ferris wheel or carousel per Platinum Pass
Children 5 and under receive free Platinum access with a ticketed Platinum adult. Additional drink or ride tickets available for purchase in advance or onsite.
Transportation: Parking & Shuttles
If you plan to drive to the Austin Trail of Lights, we offer close-in, lot parking at Zilker Park available only with a pre-paid parking pass. There are a limited number of spots available in each parking lot each night, and parking areas will be filled in order of arrival. All parking passes must be purchased in advance, online.
· Parking passes available for $15 per vehicle online, in advance
· Parking lots open at 5:30pm nightly.
Accessible parking is available. A parking pass must be purchased and presented along with a state-issued placard or license plate. The person to whom it belongs must be present.
Love Austin, hate the traffic? Avoid driving to Zilker Park all together and help keep Austin green, by purchasing a Shuttle pass. Take a shuttle from two convenient locations directly to the front gate of the Austin Trail of Lights.
Austin Trail of Lights Shuttles will operate from two (2) locations on Dec 13-15, and 19-23:
· Republic Square in downtown Austin (422 Guadalupe St., Austin 78701)
· Toney Burger Event Center in South Austin (3200 Jones Rd, Austin, TX 78745)
· Shuttle fare is $7 per person and INCLUDES General Admission access. Small children seated on an adult’s lap and infants ride free.
· Advance Shuttle ticket purchasers may access the Trail through a separate, expedited “Prepaid” Entrance upon arrival at the Trail beginning at 7pm.
· If a guest would like ZIP access onsite at the Trail and arrive via shuttle, both a shuttle pass and separate ZIP Pass purchases are required.
· Shuttles are ADA accessible and have room for wheelchair storage. Foldable strollers are also permitted on shuttles.
· Free parking available at the Burger Center. Downtown parking fees may apply surrounding Republic Square.
Purchase a shuttle pass, in advance, to skip the long shuttle admission lines at each pick up location. Additional parking costs may apply per posted lots/businesses/street meters adjacent to the shuttle locations.
If you have a special access promotional code, enter it in the "promotional code" box on the right, and click apply. Once the code is accepted, the box turns green and the page will refresh and reveal your special offer. Then enter the desired amount of tickets next to the special offer and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
No pets allowed. This event is Rain or Shine barring any extreme weather or city park closures. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and bearer may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing hereon is grounds for seizure of the ticket and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the attraction. Rain policy: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at risk of inclement weather. In general, this ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged unless the event is canceled or postponed.
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is canceled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of the Event Organizer’s control, Event Protect will provide each ticket holder with a refund directly to his or her chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organizer or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit their website here.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.